Tuesday, August 30, 2005

who me?

It looks as if I'll be leading the Monday night Bible study on 1 Peter. Don't feel overly confident. I love to study, but I like someone ELSE to keep the conversation moving!

Thinking more and more seriously about the Saturn Ions. The "no rust" feature is so appealing here in Michigan. My poor little Cavalier started to rust almost before I got the first frost scraped off the windshield! :)

Got to the gym last night. The students are back, and it is a BUSY place. :)

C. sent me an IM from a hotel in Toronto where she's waiting for her plane to Cyprus. She's taken a teaching job there. Poor dear. I might have to go visit her when the snow is deep this winter. :)

Trinka

2 comments:

Je t'aime said...

I think you are a great candidate for the Bible Study. Just speak your thoughts out loud and let others research/comment. The discussion will be lively enough, I'm sure!

Bill & Glory said...

trinka, like je t'aime I am sure you will be lead by the Holy Spirit through God's Word and it will perform God's intended purpose.

I WAS supposed to lead worship, tonight, but the other leader's work was cancelled, which turned out to be a good thing since I am feeling VERY pregnant tonight: swelling, sweating, and swear-...er...cranky...yeah. So, we'll be skipping church. I think I'm going to get myself to bed early, tonight.

Glory