Tuesday, August 16, 2005

why didn't I do this two years ago?

In talking with some of the elderly ladies at my condo over the weekend, I happened to mention that I don't cook. It's not that I can't cook; it's just that there's no time, and very little inclination.

Well, if I didn't come home yesterday after work to some hot zucchini cassarole and warm muffins sitting outside my door.

I'm thinking maybe I should mention that I don't have time to clean either. :)

Thanks Jo! It was delicious!!

On my way home from the gym, I noticed that my favorite peach stand was up and running, so I bought a big basket, and shared some with the ladies. I DO love the produce this time of year, peaches, blueberries, tomatoes and sweet corn ... it's the perfect diet. :)

Was reading in Exodus, where the tabernacle was being assembled, and noticed that the credit for the artisans' skill was given to God. It's important to remember - the things I do well (art and music NOT being on the list) are gifts from Him. I'm thankful.

Trinka

No comments: