Friday, August 26, 2005

God spoils me ...

I was given all the strawberries and blueberries I could possibly eat. Spoiled rotten, this girl is!

So spoiled, as a matter of fact, that this past week, at a garage sale, I saw some beautiful hand-painted shower curtain hooks that matched my embroirdered shower curtain. How cool is that? Paid $1 for a package originally marked $8. Very fun! :)

Got to the gym last night, and rode my bike Wednesday. Made it all the way to the top of the hill without getting off & walking. Yippeee! I do like seeing things like that happen.

This weekend is the demo. derby with T. We've been going for years now, and it's such a nice chance to visit and catch up, while watching some cathartic car-crashing.

Have a great weekend all!

Trinka (off to visit a used car dealer or two)

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Yippee! That is exciting about the new area of strength!

Blessings to you in your car search! The grace of God be with you!!!

Love ya,
Carol :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Trinka...

I rode my bike in pain for the 5 miles to work for a long time. It was all my hubby that allowed me to work it out. Now, instead of a 5 mile day, I can have up to a 45 mile day before having such pains! My mini goals include the hills along the route, and what gear I ride up the hill in, how much water I consume, how long it takes me and whether I can stay in that 'Fat Burning' zone. It always seems like the little goals are never met... but that is only because you keep adding more goals! For me, it is good to read posts like yours and see that I am not the only one! and look how far I have come!

Thanks for that.
JLD

Bill & Glory said...

*dabs forehead* My word, ladies! You're making me sweat just thinking about hikes and bikes and stairs when I accomplish more than enough by rolling my bulging figure out of bed.

All the more power to you, though. Maybe next year I'll be in top form.

Glory