Monday, July 18, 2005

just to confirm that you got the message ...

To preface, I hate confirmations ... I find it irritating that people will call me to see if I got something in the mail (particularly sales-people!). I spent some time with the king of all double-checkers ... and so I've gone in the other direction ... radically so!

However, in reading Exodus 20, I noticed that God does this! He had Moses tell the people to stay away from the mountain while Moses went up to get the 10 commandments. Then when Moses got up there, God sent him back to repeat the message!

So ... I suppose there's room for balance here ... there most be SOME occasions where double-checking is needed.

Got to the gym on Sunday, and walked Friday & Saturday. It's VERY warm here right now, so I think there should be extra credit offered. :)

A new gym is opening up just down the street from work, and I'm hoping to go and have a look tomorrow. I'd love to be able to go before work in the mornings, and re-visit having a life in the evenings once again.


A friend broke his shoulder in a bicycle accident a while back due to a fellow rider who heard "left" and went "right". I did this for him to send the guy in an funny e-mail, and am quite happy with how it turned out.

Don't see any future as a graphic artist, but at least it's understandable!

No comments: