Tuesday, July 19, 2005

how the other half lives

I took today off to work on my talk for Sunday school this coming Sunday.

Woke up at 6:30, was able to go over to the gym while it was nearly empty and work out ... and drive over to the local free-wi-fi-and-coffee shop for breakfast and a quick e-mail check.

I have to say, that a leisurely life does have an appeal!

And for the person who sent yesterday's anonymous comment ... I'm sure God will be interested to know He doesn't exist. (you may want to consider whether your logic has any holes) :)

Trinka

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Yeah, I've been told, in so many words mostly without words, that I don't exist either. Maybe it's nice for God knowing He's not alone, and maybe He feels as though He's in good company among those of us who don't exist, eh? He is different than most of us, though, in that He's confident enough in Himself that He doesn't need a support group to recover from the lack of acknowledgement! :D