Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I like these forwards ...

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends.

1. What is your occupation?
Office manager

2. What is the last thing you read?
My chronological Bible – I love having the approximate dates, and reading it in order!

3. What are you listening to right now?
Local talk radio

4. What was the last thing you ate?
A granola bar

5. Do you wish on stars?
No – but I love looking up at them.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Grey – those who know me well will know why. :)

7. How is the weather right now?
Sunshine and blue skies, and 20 degrees cooler than it has been.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Sean at the Sprint PCS store

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes – and look forward to seeing her in September!

10. How old are you today?
36

11. Favorite drink?
A smoothie that D. ordered at a fast food place in Texas. Wish I could find something similar here!

12. Favorite sport to watch?
No such thing.

13. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Red. But never found a natural-looking color, so I quit.

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Both – or else I wouldn’t even be able to find the floor in the morning.

15. Pets?
5 African violets

16. Favorite month?
May

17. Favorite food?
Thai

18. What was the last movie you watched?
An IMAX on Egypt

19. Favorite day of the year?
New Years Day – very contemplative and quiet

20. What do you do to vent anger?
Don’t know if I’m consistent, but last night I called a friend, wrote a letter to the offending company, and this morning had the above-mentioned friend edit the letter lest I send it and regret it later!

22. Fall or Spring?
Both

23. Do you delete forwards without reading them, read them and delete, or send them out to others?
Read the ones with a subject line I haven’t seen before, delete those I know I’ve read previously, and rarely send them on to others.

24. Cherry or Blueberry?
Blueberry (and peach) my two favorite fresh fruits, both currently in season!

25. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Yes

26. Who is most likely to respond? ?????
Lori V. if she can remember how to cut & paste.

27. What's your favorite smell?
Lilacs

28. Who do you live with?
1,000 wonderful books, and a few spiders who hide behind them

30. What is on the floor of your closet?
A laundry basket, and a Rubbermaid container of the clothes I’m hoping to un-grow into. :)

31. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
D.

32. What did you do last night?
Had a bad experience at a fitness center (see #20 above!) and helped Chris V. with her computer.

33. Favorite non-Biblical author?
Samuel Rutherford

34. What’s your favorite use of an unexpected afternoon off?
A good used book store, running errands, and cleaning my house without pressure to hurry or be anywhere.

35. What are you afraid of?
parties

36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese hamburgers

37. Favorite car?
I find the new hybrids draw me. I saw a Honda Inspire in someone’s driveway this last weekend, and it had an interesting shape.

38. Favorite dog breed?
Any large, non-hyper dog.

39. Number of keys on your key ring?
11 – I’m house-sitting right now.

40. How many years at your current job?
10 1/2

41. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday

42. How many states have you lived in?
2

43. How many cities (towns) have you lived in/name them?
Michigan - Allendale, Athens, Fulton, Grand Rapids, Jenison, Union City
Pennsylvania – Reading, Spring Creek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lived in Union City?

Trinka said...

Ever-so-briefly ... So briefly, in fact, that I'll bet my younger brother doesn't even remember it. :)