Friday, May 12, 2006

OK ... I've HAD it ...


The clutter level in this house has become unacceptable.

This is the "create empty space and lighten the load" weekend.

I anticipate many boxes headed to charity, and more than a few for the dumpster. Where does this all COME from anyway?

(For those who may be tempted to call the health department ... that picture isn't actually the current state of affairs ... it's what the place looked like when I was unpacking & doing laundry after my trip to Texas). :)

Got out for a walk tonight (in the rain), and will squeeze in another one tomorrow. Hitting the gym Sunday, as I'm guessing that Mothers' Day will be about as empty as it gets!

Trinka

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Where does this stuff come from?

Well, clutter monsters attach velcro to our clothing articles and shoes unawares then they throw their evil wares at us so that a whole pile of clutter clings to us whenever we're outside the house where we then track it into our cars and houses. The kicker is, it doesn't become visible what they've done until there is such accumulation of clutter that the local authorities have to issue forth an avalanche warning and prepare the general public for evacuation.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Trinka said...

amen to that! And then there's the people who are getting rid of THEIR clutter, and who push it your way. :) I purposely didn't give anything to anyone ... it all went to Bibles for Missions. :)