Monday, May 08, 2006

Bother!

"We apologize, but we don't have a rack fit for your vehicle. Our Fit Technicians have scratched their heads over this and they don't easily admit defeat, but unfortunately your car is "unYakable". If you believe that you have received this message in error - please use the back button and make sure that you have entered your vehicle and all of its modifications correctly. Questions? Call Yakima Customer Service at 888.925.0703 (M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST)."

Sounds as if the roof-rack kayak option isn't available to me either.

I'm fixin' to admit defeat ...

3 comments:

Carol L said...

We've not yet begun to Yak!

Sorry.

I have a new blog. The old blog is not here. Hopefully, it went to heaven. Then again if it didn't, good riddance!

Here's the new blog address:

http://spaces.msn.com/Christ-in-me-hopeofglory/

I was out at another reservation in training all last week, so I've some catching up to do here, I see.

Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

What is this silly stuff about car racks?

Carol L said...

Regarding the kayak, you may not be defeated yet (see my comment on your stings post).