Monday, May 01, 2006

I sing the praises ...


of the (relatively) Healthy Choice frozen dinner.

Really ... would I ever take the time to make a protein, vegetable and starch for myself after work? No. I would not.

Would I even take the time to even make something HOT after work?
Probably not.

But here, I can stagger home from the gym, and before I'm out of the shower, the microwave has dinner ready for me.

May not be gourmet ... but I'm thankful. :)

Off to the condo board meeting, to admit that, no, I did NOT get an ice cream social organized for April.

Trinka

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I won't tell you what my bachelorette meals look like. They're healthy, and that's all I'm going to say about it (unless you want the dirt in an email...if so, you know what to do, lol).

For the past few years I've been hoping that cooking is a lot like riding a bike should the day ever arrive that I need utilize that skill again.