Saturday, October 29, 2005

these are fun! put yours in the comments section

1. Your first (or preferred) name? Trinka

2. What color pants are you wearing? cream
(pants in the American sense ... thank you! ... for you foreigners ... "trousers" please!)

3. What are you listening to right now? the washing machine

4. What was the last thing you ate? oatmeal ... am I exciting or WHAT?

5. Do you wish on stars? nope ... why go for the counterfeit when I have the real thing?

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom

7. Favorite drink? diet pepsi

8. Favorite sport? Does Dance Revolution count? Or Othello? :)

9. What was the last movie you watched? March of the Penguins -- SO good!

10. Favorite day of the year? don't have one

11. What was your favorite toy as a child? Fred-Shep ... the incredibly shabby stuffed dog

12. Summer or winter? Summer

13. Hugs or kisses? Have to take hugs ... since I've never tried kisses!

14. Chocolate or Vanilla? Smooth, rich, dark chocolate...mmmmm

15. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday night prayer meeting ... God is so good to us

16. What is under your bed? Plastic containers with extra sheets, and picture matting supplies

17. What did you do last night? Went for a walk with L., and did laundry (see singles have such exciting lives!)

18. Favorite smell? tie between bread baking and lilies of the valley

19. Happy In life? Very blessed ... BETTER than happy

20. Butter or salted popcorn? Butter

21. Favorite car? any one that's running and paid for

22. Favorite Flower? lilies of the valley and lilacs

23. How many years at your current job? 10

24. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

25. What did you do on your last birthday? Taco Bell with T.

1 comment:

Carol L said...

1. Preferred/first name: Carol

2. Color pants today: Dark grey/charcoal.

3. Listening now to the door blowing on the hinges and my fingers typing on the keyboard.

4. Last thing I ate: Did you mean last thing left on the plate? Salad & fruit. If it was the whole meal, Pat & Oscars bbq chicken & bread sticks.

5. No wishing on stars. Jesus, the Bright and Morning Star makes all my wishes come true - and then there's the stuff I never even thought of!

6. Last person I spoke to on the phone: Mom.

7. Favorite drink: right now I'm really into those green drinks, you know, the superfood juices?

8. Favorite sport: Rugby

9. Last movie watched: Part of a movie about a Vietnam war vet on the History channel.

10. Favorite day of the year: Not sure I have one either. If I had to pick, it'd prolly be Thanksgiving. I've never had a bad Thanksgiving. :)

11. Favorite toy as a kid: my crying doll.

12. Definitely Summer!

13. I think it would be hugs - for now. Ask me again after I'm married.

14. Duh, I'm a girl: Chocolate.

15. Last night in church - it was tears of joy and relief, though. :)

16. A storage bag of pillows, my concordance, and the Spitsbergen Translation in a binder.

17. Last night I went to church and was blessed mightily and changed in God's presence.

18. I have to pick a favorite smell? Okay, then: The air just after a rain.

19. Overjoyed with Life!

20. Butter or salt: Yes, please!

21. Fave car: 2005 - 06 Nissan Altima, 3.5 SL, Mystic Emerald with blond leather interior

22. Fave flower: What else? Roses!

23. # of years @ current job: 2.

24. Fave day of the week: dunno. Whichever day I know I've lived to the fullest in my walk with God.

25. On my last birthday, I went antiquing/junking with my good friend and then to church.