This is the process of sewing teh book on the frame.
My biggest discouragement was here. When I got it all completed Monday, I was behind all the others because my book is quite large.
the instructor was displeased with it -- the sewing was quite loose, and she said that it was workable, but not good.
I asked if it should be re-done, and she said, "no". However this morning, while preparing for the next step, she changed her mind, and said it really needed to be re-sewn. So I tore it down and started over.
I did learn a lot, and the practice was good ... but now I'm still behind, and taking in information for steps quite a long way ahead of where I'm at in practice.
Definately feels like trying to drink from a fire hose!