Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sewing

This is the process of sewing teh book on the frame.

My biggest discouragement was here. When I got it all completed Monday, I was behind all the others because my book is quite large.

the instructor was displeased with it -- the sewing was quite loose, and she said that it was workable, but not good.

I asked if it should be re-done, and she said, "no". However this morning, while preparing for the next step, she changed her mind, and said it really needed to be re-sewn. So I tore it down and started over.

I did learn a lot, and the practice was good ... but now I'm still behind, and taking in information for steps quite a long way ahead of where I'm at in practice.

Definately feels like trying to drink from a fire hose!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: