Friday, April 28, 2006

radical career shift

A friend who does some work as a sound man/stage hand called and asked if I wanted to work Saturday at the convention center/concert hall place in Grand Rapids.

I can count the non-office-work jobs I've had on one hand, so this should be an experience!

A little extra money will be very handy, but time does seem to drag when I'm doing move-this, set-up-that kind of work.

So a long day anticipated for tomorrow, but maybe there will be some stories to tell afterwards. :)

Exercise-related ...
I only got in a short walk last night. But hopefully more tonight. I'm guessing tomorrow's job will offer plenty in the way of exercise without me having to worry about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to hear more about Italy.

Carol L said...

Italy will always be in your heart, right? :)