Thursday, March 23, 2006

a little warmer and a lot hillier ...

I left this morning, and am now almost to my brother & sister-in-law's. We stayed the night rather than drive it all in one day. Which feels a bit wimpy to me when I think about it ... but now having gotten halfway here ... I think it was a good suggestion!

There are just no highways going directly anywhere down here ... It seems as if at least 250 miles of the trip was driven at 45 mph. This can be a bit wearing. No. Actually, this can be a LOT wearing!

Glad for a comfy Super 8 with high speed internet access!

:)

Found someone to work for me, so the Italy trip is going to happen! I hope to have internet access and blog from there ... we'll see!

Trinka

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Hallelujah!!!

I'm excited for you!

Bill & Glory said...

How fun! Italy. You know, I have never wanted to visit there...until now.

All in good time, after Scotland, all in good time.

Glory