Wednesday, May 20, 2009

so SO tempted to be passive-agressive about this ...

Last night, someone in my building was up after midnight yelling about something.

And it wasn't constant yelling ... it was every 20 minutes or so ... just as you'd had a chance to ALMOST get to sleep ... and he'd holler again. Maybe some kind of sports-thing on Tv? Who knows.

So I couldn't really call the police, because who knows if they'd hear the guy.
I was so, SO tempted to go down and lean on his doorbell at 4:30 this morning when I got up.

I know I was sure having trouble waking up after four hours sleep, so I was thinking maybe he would need a little help also?

What SHOULD stop me is a mature, righteous thought like, "this kind of behavior doesn't solve anything, and only escalates the situation." But in reality the only thing that stopped me was that I wasn't 100% sure I was suspecting the right apartment.

No comments: