Tuesday, December 12, 2006

yikes! it's all for nought!!!

This morning I awoke to the sound of rain on the roof. It was SOOOOO soothing.

While that was nice, it means I sat there in a trance for a half hour, and never did get down into the basement and onto the treadmill before work!

I have plans after work, so that means no exercise at all ... none.

One day without exercise is NOT that big of a deal, except that I immediately start to imagine myself giving up entirely, and becoming one with my recliner! This must not be allowed to happen. :)

1 comment:

Bill & Glory said...

Goodness! You sound like Bill on days when he can't get to the gym...

"I might as well cancel my membership...*grumble*..."

I am quite content to be a regular at My3KidsHealthClub. At least I KNOW I can get to it all day, every day.

Glory