Thursday, February 09, 2006

Four Things

Four jobs I’ve had:

  • Pet store janitor
  • Breakfast trail ride cook
  • Vaulting (gymnastics on horseback) instructor
  • 2nd shift blueprint filer (yawn!)
Four Movies I can watch over and over:

  • Princess Bride
  • Little Women (new version)
  • Man from Snowy River
  • March of the Penguins
Four Places I’ve Lived:
  • Mobile home
  • Brand new five-bedroom house (house-sitting is great!)
  • Camp Cabin without heat or plumbing (in November!)
  • Inside my own mind (a wonderful talent during dull classes)
TV shows I love:
  • The Amazing Race (when it's clean)
  • Monk
  • Sue Thomas FBEye
  • Law and Order C.I.
Four places I’ve vacationed:

  • Rafting in Colorado & Utah
  • Church history sites in England, Scotland and Wales
  • Israel
  • Maritime provinces of Canada

Four of my favorite dishes:

  • Pad Se Ieu (or however it's spelled! Tahi noodle stuff)
  • Lois Pell's Sunday pot roast
  • Carrabbas Pollo Rosa Maria
  • Almond boneless chicken

Four sites I visit daily:

Four places I would rather be right now:

For me ... these always translate into "four people you wish you could spend time with right now" ... too many people have moved away! So, that would mean:

  • Dallas (D.L. - moved away in 2000)
  • Cyprus (C.C. - moved away in 2002)
  • China (C.C. #2 - moved away in the 90's some time)
  • Tennessee (C & K and adorable-nieces - moved away in 2003)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This must be like the old fashioned chain letters, only on blogs.

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Carol L said...

Wow! That really blesses me!

Love ya!
Carol :)