Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas busy-ness

I've decided to give myself the year off ... I'm not hauling out the Christmas decorations, and sending only the bare minimum of Christmas cards. It's a relief, both in terms of time and money.

I might look for a clearance, easy-to-assemble fake tree after Christmas this year - mine is ratty, and hard to put together. Maybe that will make it seem like less of an ordeal to face next year.

Friday I fell on the ice, and ended up with a pulled muscle that's making exercise challenging, but I did get to the gym. Every evening is filled up through Monday the 19th, so I don't have much chance for consistency until then. I'm hoping to eat like a bird, in hopes the sabbatical won't do too much damage.

Trinka

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Just so you know...I forget how many times more it is, but birds eat a great deal more than their body weight each day. . .

However, bears don't eat much in the winter! :D :D

Love ya,
Carol :)

Trinka said...

good point "eat like a bear" ... hmmm ... don't they like garbage and raw fish?

Hmmm ... gotta re-evaluate