Thursday, November 06, 2008

well, that was strange ...

Yesterday around 9:00 a.m., I was sitting at my desk, and a man came to the door.

We have an electronic locking system, so I buzz people in when I see them.

However, this fellow ran up to the door, yanked on it a couple times, and then yelled D_____ it! and ran around the side of the building, with a mustardy-yellow-jeep-thing driving right beside him. I had hit the button to open the door to let him in, but he was already storming off before he heard it open.

The music director heard this, and walked down to see what was going on. The jeepish-suv-ish thing picked the man up, and they drove back around the front of the building, saw music-guy standing in the door, and gave him the finger as they left.

This ... is ... very strange behavior.

I'm rather thankful that he didn't hear the door open!

I do get people coming into the building sometimes who are frustrated because they're lost, or who have to use the bathroom in a hurry, etc. But if it were something like that, I would have thought they would have stopped and come to the door again when they saw music-guy there.

Kind of makes me wonder if jeep-thing was a get-away car, and they had something illegal in mind!

weird!

1 comment:

Clifford Jeffery said...

Wow Trinka!! You have so much excitement going on there!!!!!