Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sarah Palin polling really well with fast-food drive-through workers

The day after McCain picked Sarah Palin as his VP, I made a sign and stuck it in my back, driver's side car window. It says "Vote Sarah Palin for Vice President" and has a picture of the two on the bottom.

It's amazing how often I will drive through a fast food drive-through line (it's amazing how often I DO drive through fast food drive through lines ... but that's another subject), and the worker will make a positive comment when she sees the sign in the window. I find it most encouraging. :)

4 comments:

Newgent_for_life said...

Dear Trinka,

Are you a Born again Christian ?

Trinka said...

Yes. I'm very thankful that the Lord drew me to Himself. He is so good to me.

Newgent_for_life said...

Dear Trinka,
It blessed my heart when I read your reply to my post to you. From now on you are my dear sister in Christ Jesus. The fact that our bodies are far distant from each other does not matter, for our souls will always be close. They will be bound up in the bundle of life, with the Lord our God; nourished by the same heavenly food, taught by the same unerring Spirit, made glad through the same joyful tidings, and intent on the same work- to serve and please the Lord.
Forever your brother in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 6 v 10.

Trinka said...

Thank you Newgent_for_Life. Your reply was also a blessing!