Thursday, February 07, 2008

Macinotsh is sitting on my desk

Yep ... set it up yesterday.

I'm still installing windows updates, and need to install my Office software to be able to get any work done today.

Woke up at 4:30 this morning thinking this ... and wanted to come in to work, but I have a house-guest who needed to be awoken at 6:30, so I couldn't.

However, I did use my time productively in meditating on Luke 12 -- all those wonderful reminders that the Lord will look after me, and being anxious and worrying will not do me a bit of good.

I needed that - as I sit here at work typing ON MY PERSONAL PC LAPTOP because the Mac won't connect to the email server ... looking ahead to my busiest day of the week ... not knowing how I'm going to make it all happen ... with needing to leave at 2:45 today for a doctor's appointment.

What was that Scripture again? Oh yes ... God will look after it. I need to remember that today ... and get to work!

2 comments:

Clifford Jeffery said...

Any luck today?

Deborah said...

Hang in there pal!

PS, the option key is like Windows control key. Opt-S, Opt-P, Opt-X, etc.

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence comething my help? My help comes from the Lord!