Saturday, December 01, 2007

update on the car situation

The car is at the collision-repair shop, and they've sent an estimate to the insurance company. As soon as it's approved, then (hopefully!) they'll get to work, and I'll have my little car back. I'm thankful for the rental, but I find myself wandering aimlessly around parking lots, forgetting what I drove. :)

Oddly enough, my mom & step-dad hit a deer the next day, and so they're awaiting a car repair as well.

Had a delightful early-birthday celebration today. The above-mentioned mom and step-dad went with me to Meijer Gardens, and then we tried a new restaurant called "The Melting Pot" - it was a fondue place. Quite fun! And any meal that ends with a vat of melted chocolate is a winner in my book.

1 comment:

Clifford Jeffery said...

That is my favorite restaraunt of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!