Wednesday, August 09, 2006

meet Fred-Shep


A message board I'm on had the question posted ... "What's the rattiest old thing you can't bring yourself to get rid of."

Well ... here he is.

Fred-Shep ... a ratty stuffed dog I had when I was a little girl. He's made of plain cotton with dog-spots and a face printed on it. And he's patched in one place with blue flowered double-knit, and another place with tan nylon. He's got holes where you can see he's stuffed with old panty-hose. His panty-hose stuffing is so wadded up inside that his neck doens't stand up anymore. But for some weird reason I just can't throw the ratty old thing out. :)

Got in a good walk today, and lifted weights and swam last night.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

No! Of course you can't get rid of Fred Shep!!! I'd cry with you if you did! He's precious! :)

Carol L said...

Okay, I'm stumped.

So how DO you post links other people's blogs on this thing???

(I'm bugging you since you seem to have mastered it...)

Thanks Trinka!

Love ya!
Carol :)