Thursday, May 15, 2008

what twelve activities do you most enjoy?

A friend asked me this question today, and I found it very enjoyable putting my answer together.

Here's what I came up with!

1. watching the sun set or rise
2. training a dog or horse
3. learning a new skill or subject
4. conversations with trusted friends about what's happening with our hearts and souls
5. encouraging someone who's hurting
6. reading a riveting book
7. editing
8. cleaning / organizing / getting rid of un-needed stuff
9. travel to interesting places with non-stressful companions
10.watching a thunderstorm
11. finding bargains at thrift stores or garage sales
12. wandering museums

Give it a try, and leave your answer in the comments -- what 12 activities do you most enjoy?

1 comment:

Bob's Blog said...

Yours is a good list. I enjoy every one of these, too.