Friday, August 03, 2007

I've finally decided it's time to read it


I'm a big fan of well-written children's literature. I have very fond memories of books that captured my imagination for days on end

So when I hear of new books being published that have that kind of transporting influence on kids, I'm immediately prone to think positively of them.

So, I've decided to give this Potter kid a try. I've waited until now, because I knew they were a series, and I VERY much dislike having to wait for another book to be published to be able to continue the story.

Now that they're all out there, I'm ready to go. I'm picking up an audio version of book 1 from the library today.

If they're as good as people seem to think, I may disappear for several weeks. Don't worry ... I'll come up for air (or dinner) eventually. :)

Love a good story ...

No comments: