Saturday, June 23, 2007

it sounds so June Cleaver


I love cleaning my house. I really do. There's something so relaxing about waking up on a Saturday morning, and knowing I have nothing more pressing than just to get this place in order.

All week, I try to solve problems, and help people find what they need. It's so refreshing on my day off to be able to be all alone, just dealing with cobwebs and dust bunnies.

I made a neat discovery yesterday - you can use a "reader" to subscribe to the blogs you read regularly. (I use Google's). Then you can open one page, and it will show you a list of whatever blogs you like that have been updated since you last read them. Kinda snazzy!

Tonight, I'll be going to the offroad derby at the Hudsonville Fairgrounds with T. I find them so relaxing, and they offer a nice chance to visit too.

No comments: