Monday, September 18, 2006

does this make sense to anybody?

The pope accuses Muslims of being violent.

They become irate.

They begin killing people and burning things.

you know ... . if they really wanted to protest his remarks, maybe they could knit sweaters for the poor, or save abandoned kittens ... it would be considerably more effective at proving him wrong!

Exercise is going well. I've got my treadmill in the basement now, so I can walk in the morning before work without bringing the ceiling down on my downstairs neighbor's head. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Carol L said...

Well, we Christians pretty well do the same thing and could also benefit from doing what you suggested instead.

Long time no visit...Forgiiiiive me!!!

I added a new list for you blogspot and other such bloggers, so I should be coming around more often.

Love ya!