Saturday, July 08, 2006

Such a fun project


I've been helping a friend prepare a history presentation for Rest Haven Homes 60th anniversary this September.

My part has been to scan in all these wonderful old pictures. I'm just loving it - looking at all these faces, and thinking about what their lives must have been.

The home has a very interesting history - tracing back through the influences of Abigail Townsend Luffe and before her, George Muller.

This picture is one of the first two residents, Suzie Norris.

I got in a walk already this morning, and have tucked in to scan pictures until I go to work at a funeral around 10:30. Need to get some studying done today, partuclarly because I'm to give a devotional at a ladies meeting tomorrow, and still have not the foggiest idea what I'm going to say. Yikes.

1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a sweet thing Suzie Norris looks to have been! What year/time period was this taken?