Wednesday, November 09, 2005

2 years ... that's amazing

I realized last night that I've been exercising consistently for two years. (other than times when I've been too sick to get moving).

This is amazing considering my schedule and general dislike for anything that can't be described with the adjective "cozy". I'm expecting a certificate of recognition any day now. :) (guess I'd better get busy creating one!)

about these "youths" rioting in France.

"Muslim" youths. Muslim. They're leaving that important word out in nearly every report. The media doesn't seem to feel it's significant.

It's not about poverty. It's about ideology.

Trinka (who doesn't recall the fire-bombings from what I've read about the great depression ... hmmm ... there was a LOT of poverty then)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read Where have you been? Ha ha

Carol L said...

Always is . . . about ideology, that is.