Thursday, June 05, 2008

a sticky experience

I had such an interesting day today. Sunrise and I went and stalked the re-sale shops, looking for deals, and found some nice things.

Then I ran some errands with D., and then tonight, A. came over, and did acupuncture on my ears. It is supposed to help with losing wight. So I'm looking forward to seeing how that works out!

It was a very interesting experience. The needles hurt a little bit going in, but not horribly so. Then I sat with them in for a half hour. It was actually quite a relaxing feeling, if you can believe it. Then she put some little beads on my ears stuck down with tiny round band-aids, and I'm supposed to pinch them periodically.

We'll see what comes of it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, teaching scripture to HIV patients who are trying to get off drugs. Wow. Our doctor from India performs accupuncture on stroke patients and they actually move their paralyzed arm. But then it falls back, with no function again.