I'll borrow this from another blogger:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I like both ... but if someone wants to spend money on me, electronic gadgets are better than either one. :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "I Am Legend."
4. What is your favorite TV show? "Monk"
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal with walnuts & dried fruit.
6. What is your middle name? Kathleen.
7. What food do you dislike? dried coconut, liver (thankfully I've never run across them in the same dish!)
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Robin Mark's "Shout to the North"
9. What kind of car do you drive? Saturn Ion (Lil #6)
10. Favorite sandwich? Bacon Lettuce & Tomato with fresh warm-from-the-sun tomatoes
11. What characteristic do you despise? "despise" is too strong a word. Cruelty
12. Favorite item of clothing? anything that came from Goodwill. No guilt!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Back to Great Britain to see all the things I had to skip the first time
14. What color is your bathroom? cranberry
15. Favorite brand of clothing? LL Bean
16. Where would you retire? Don't envision retirement as an option, unless we get a president who will privatize social security. :)
17. What was your most memorable birthday? A surprise party at Pell's. I'm not overly fond of surprises, but this one was nice, and definitely made the birthday memorable.
18. Favorite sport to watch? does demo derby count?
19. Farthest place you are sending this? to the whole internet! (or at least the 3 people who read my blog)
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Osama bin Laden
21. Person you expect to send it back first? (or in this case ... answer in the "comments" section. Kristen!
22. Favorite saying? "Bitterness is poison you take hoping someone else will die."
23. When is your birthday? too close to Christmas!
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.
25. What is your shoe size? 8
26. Pets? 5 African violets and 1 orchid
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? it got above freezing here today!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? housewife
29. What are you today? office drudge (can you tell the kind of day I had?)
30. What is your favorite candy? chocolate turtles (made with good chocolate)
31. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs, Hyacinths & Lilly of the Valley
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 28 - going to visit a friend!
33. What church do you attend? the one outside my office door.
34. What are you listening to right now? the news
35. What was the last thing you ate? chocolate with dried pear in it
36. Do you wish on stars? Nope.
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Grey
38. How is the weather right now? It was up to the low 40's today! I went for a walk after work, even despite the rain.
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? L.M.S.
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I'm guessing Kristen has sent me this at some point, so I'll say "yes." :)
41. Favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi, before I gave up soda
42. Favorite restaurant? It was La Shish in Detroit, until I discovered they were closed down for supporting terrorists! Now it's a toss up between Bangkok View and El Burrito Loco
43. Hair color? Brown and rapidly going gray.
44. Siblings? one, and a sister-in-law that I was blessed to gain in recent years
45. Favorite day of the year? New Years' Day - no expectations, and I have the world to myself for the first few hours of the day
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? toy horses
47. Summer or winter? Summer.
48. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
49. Chocolate or Vanilla? Is there more than one possible answer to this question?
50. Do you want your friends to respond back? If they're so inclined.
51. What is under your bed? A cutter for picture matting and a rolled-up rug.
52. Who is the friend you have had the longest? That I'm still in regular contact with, D.M.L. That I still have occasional contact with? L.J.
53. What did you do last night? paid bills ... it was fascinating
54. Favorite smell? Thunderstorms
55. What are you afraid of? medical stuff, if I'm the focus of it
56. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? butter and salt.
57. How many years at your current job? 13 years
58. Favorite day of the week? Sunday.
59. How many towns have you lived in? 11
60. Do you make friends easily? acquaintances yes; friends, no