Friday, May 25, 2007

sweet little fellow!



I was out walking just now, and as I came up the steps in front of the community building, there was a baby rabbit hunkered down against the step. He was about the size of a softball, and was playing the "if I sit still enough she can't see me" game. :) So I was able to kneel down and get a really close look - so delicate and perfect!

Then I opened my cell phone to use the camera, and he took the opportunity to run away quick-like so I couldn't take his picture. (the picture above is one I found on Google that looked a bit like the one I saw).

Looking forward to a productive, yet relaxing weekend -- hope yours is as well!

I know one person's who is not. My dad is in China on business, and got his passport, pda and laptop stolen ... so, SO not fun.

No comments: