Tuesday, June 13, 2006

happy 60th Mom




Oh ... my ... LOOK at all the pictures of you on the internet! Who knew it could happen? :)

(disclaimer, her birthday was YESTERDAY, but my scanner was cranky). I'm not a bad daughter, I just have bad computer equipment!)

This is our VBS week, and God has done some great things! We have the kids from 9:00-2:00, and there were 251 today! Two more days ... so we'll see what will happen.

This, however, has meant I've been going in to work about 5:30-5:45 every morning - just to get stuff done before the building is bustling with people. I am so thankful that I have a job that usually allows me to work in solitude. I don't do bustle well. :)

Not too much detail to share other than that I've been walking, swimming, and riding my bike, and enjoying a study of Ruth.

No comments: