Sunday, March 22, 2009

quite possibly the least productive day ever

I was at our church's ladies' retreat Friday night and Saturday, and it was such a blessing. I have some gleanings I'd like to post on Psalm 139, but not tonight, I don't think.

Came home sick, and I've been sleeping ever since ... I mean for the last 24 hours, I've been awake about 5. And now, that I've gotten up, checked my mail, and typed this, I'm considering going back to sleep again.

Sure hope this passes before I need to be at work Tuesday morning (and I also hope no one ELSE came home with it.)

3 comments:

Clifford Jeffery said...

Sounds AWFUL! I hope you feel better soon!

Deborah said...

How are you doing now, Sweetie?

Trinka said...

Still not so hot. Worked until 3:00 yesterday and called it a day. Not really thrilled about being here today either. Just pushing to get to the weekend!