Tuesday, February 17, 2009

if I get attacked by a plate of Mongolian beef, I'm ready to defend myself


I've recently discovered a site for people trying to grow their hair long. It has some wonderful tips & tricks. (I'm now sleeping with my hair in braids laced with coconut oil ... and whether it protects it or not, I don't know ... but it smells WONDERFUL).

On this site is a section with all kinds of instructions for different ways of putting up your hair. The one I tried today weaves it around a pair of chopsticks. I love the way it looks, but I keep picturing myself pulling them out and tackling a plate of fried rice. :)

Kristen asked for a picture -- here's the best I could do with my cell phone camera over my head. :) It's not as smooth as it could be, because I did it with dry hair.

4 comments:

Clifford Jeffery said...

That is awesome! Have your pastor or someone take photos so we can see it!!!

Trinka said...

Here you go. :)

Clifford Jeffery said...

That looks really cool! I hope you avoid contact with beef so you don't have to mess up your 'do!

Anonymous said...

What is the website? I have a good friend who would LOVE to check it out.

Ria