Friday, September 14, 2007

the adorable nieces


Labor Day weekend, I spent at my dad & step-mom's house, along with my brother, sister-in-law, and their two girls.

It was a treat to have some relaxing time together ... particularly since we don't see much of each other. It amazes me how fast the girls are growing up ... looking less like toddlers, and more like school-agers.

Here they are, ready to leave for Sunday school, that morning.

Tomorrow ... the story of the smitten-grandpa ... (with photographic proof)

4 comments:

Clifford Jeffery said...

Cute picture!

Kendra said...

hello!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys,

I must have been a time warp or something. How did those kids get so big already? Did they get "tall" genes unlike the rest of us?

Ria

Trinka said...

If there are "tall genes" then they got ALL of them. :)

Nice to see you Ria & Kendra!