Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fun with Guns

My cousin and her husband had a few folks over today to shoot and for a delicious lunch after. It was such a treat! I really love the chance to learn from folks who enjoy their subject and are good teachers, and there was a lot of that opportunity with these folks!

The lady in the pink had taken the same introductory class at Silver Bullet that I took last year. She was considering buying a gun, and so she had the chance to try all different kinds today. Jeff & Maria did this for me last year - got out all manner of handguns so I could get a feel for the different types. It was a great help!
My cousin Maria, looking incredibly intense about the position of these particular buckets.
Posted by Picasa


Maria's husband Jeff (with the beard) and their friends. (whose names I won't use, since I'm not sure how comfy they are with the internet!

1 comment:

Rachel L said...

I looked up fun guns on google to see if it would lead to your blog. There are 19,000,000 available sites.